WIP: 2 Zhodani small craft


Here are two almost finished Zhodani small craft with subdued markings and gray-black camouflage.  I still have to paint the thrusters and add some weathering.  Then I'll post pictures showing different views.

I'm not sure I'm going to keep the long barrel extending from the bow of the larger vessel. 

The hulls were Dove products, liquid soap or shampoo or something.  The paints are all Rustoleum:  flat white primer, camouflage black, Ultra Matte Perfect Gray.

A proper Zhodani trefoil is inside a circle, as shown below, but I decided that the circle would make the insignia highly visible, defeating the intent of the camouflage.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asteroids from Dollar Tree

gCarrier in Splinter Pattern

More science fiction operators