2018-19 paint-&-take


I haven't finished anything in a while (although I'm in the middle of a good number of items), but here are some miniatures that were in the wrong box, and ended up in front of the camera.

On the left is a Star Wars imperial soldier with a tube weapon that I assume is a high-tech RPG. I think that he came from a game shop flea market several years ago.  I have about a platoon of imperials that I've painted olive green.  The underside of his base says, "28/60 Imperial 12 Heavy Stormtrooper (c) 2004 LFL & TM."  I assume that's 28th Company of the 60th Regiment of the 12th Heavy Stormtrooper Legion, but, if I recall correctly, he's now in the Sacnoth Army of the Sword Worlds Confederation in my Traveller universe.

Next is a from paint-&-take at a convention in the last couple of years.  I don't know anything else about him, but I like him.  He's been in a Traveller tabletop miniatures game already.

The next two are also from a recent paint-&-take.  The undersides of their bases say "Coolminiornot Inc.".

I gave the Star Wars soldier a base for a jungle setting for a specific scenario.  The other three have attempts at generic bases that will be ignored or at least not stick out anywhere. 

Shot with iPhone 6 with default settings, indoors, indirect sunlight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asteroids from Dollar Tree

gCarrier in Splinter Pattern

More science fiction operators